Thursday, March 27, 2008

Check out CadyBug Designs!!

As you might know already, I am in the process of starting my own business doing birth announcements, invitations, photo cards, etc. It's something I've enjoyed doing for a while, but only recently have a I decided to try and start a business making money off of it.

I already have my Web site started and it's under construction by my niece's father. I got lucky that Rich likes to develop sites, but he's still new at it so he enjoys the practice. Fine by me. I can't do it at all, so he's already better than what I could've done.

In the meantime, I have a MySpace page set up at www.myspace.com/cadybugdesigns. Please check it out and pass me on to all your family and friends. I really am anxious and excited to get this thing going!!

No comments: